The Kingdom of Northshield welcomes you to the seventh Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium to be held at Camp Wawbeek in beautiful Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin on Labour Day weekend, August 29 – September 1, 2014.
The site is Camp Wawbeek, 1450 Highway 13, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin 53965. (Latitude : 43.637593 | Longitude : -89.758076)
(Note that there are two Easter Seals camps in the area. Please be sure to use the entrance on Highway 13. It will be marked.)
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Camping is still available. Camping fee is $15 per person per night payable at the Gate.
- Thanks to the generosity of the teachers of the Known World, we now have over 100 classes scheduled.
- There will be a limited number of meal plans available for purchase on site for $40 for the weekend.
- There is a waiting list for feast. If interested in being on it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Feast Waiting List” in the subject line. Feast alone will be $20 if there are any seats left.
- There will be a “Saturday Supper” prepared for those who are unable to get a seat at the feast. Please email us at email@example.com with “Saturday Supper” in the subject line. We will collect $5 from you at the gate.